Efficient Recruitment Process
The Career Center gives students and employers the opportunity to meet face-to-face through our on-campus recruiting program. This timesaving, cost-effective service allows the employer to screen resumes from Millikin University students and alumni, and choose candidates to interview for vacancies. The Center handles all arrangements.
Process for on-campus recruiting
- Reserve an on-campus recruiting date by contacting the Career Center at 217-424-6294. Please keep in mind that on-campus recruiting operates on a minimum four-week cycle. We must have a description of the position for which you will be hiring at least four weeks prior to the actual on-campus interview date.
- Complete a Recruiting Information Form and return it to our office along with a Position Description.
- Position will be posted and promoted for two weeks.
- Students interested in interviewing with your organization will submit a resume to the Career Center at least two weeks prior to your recruiting date.
- Resumes will be faxed or e-mailed to you, allowing your organization to select the candidates you wish to interview.
- Select candidates to be interviewed and notify our office at least one week prior to your recruiting date by emailing the names of the selected candidates to email@example.com
- Our office will put together your interview schedule and contact your selected candidates.
Millikin University is a member of National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and adheres to the Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services & Employment Professionals established by that Association. It is our expectation that all employers requesting use of our services also observe these guidelines, including compliance with all equal opportunity and affirmative action legislation. Please contact our office if you need more information regarding NACE Principles for Professional Conduct