The Career Center has moved!
Visit us in our new location in the University Commons 336.
Spring Career Fair
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Noon - 3:00 pm
University Commons Ballroom (3rd floor)
To empower students and alumni to actively shape their lives and own their careers.
The Millikin University Career Center enhances the University mission by:
- Actively preparing students for professional success by cultivating a collaborative institutional career-focused culture.
- Connecting students and alumni to a diverse range of career opportunities.
- Collecting and disseminating relevant and timely career-related data and trends.
Working on a Resume & Cover Letter?
Check out our Resume & Cover Letter Resource Page!
Contact the Career Center to set up and individual appointment to work on your resume or cover letter today!
Big Blue Jobs - College Central Network
Visit Big Blue Jobs - your site for listings of work study, part-time, and full time jobs, & internships. For current students, Access ID is your 8-digit MU ID, Alumni can create their own Access ID. Check out the following resources for College Central Network/Big Blue Jobs Tutorials: How to Register and Apply
Employers, please email us at email@example.com to get more information about how to list jobs on Big Blue Jobs.
New Resources for Jobs and Internships
- Listings appear in two categories on ACI’s page: Jobs and Internships.
- Each job title links to the job description on the hiring company’s webpage. Once at that destination, students can apply for the job or internship.
- Jobs and internships are arranged by application deadline date. The closer the deadline for the job, the higher the listing will appear on the page. When the application deadline is reached, the job will be deleted from the site.
Current Jobs for Graduates
Visit Current Jobs for Graduates to learn about job opportunities for graduating seniors and recent graduates. No cost to create an account.