Congrats to the new RA Staff for the 2018-2019 academic year!
RA informational sessions for the 2018-2019 academic year will be in February 2018.
We are looking for mature and responsible candidates who are able to develop a floor community and be a positive role model for residential students!
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Minimum 2.75 GPA and previous residency on campus.
- Candidates must not have a previous University Student Conduct file.
Being an RA includes:
- Returning to campus in early August for training
- Monthly floor programs and weekly staff meetings
- Various administrative tasks
- Serving on duty once a week, as well as four weekend nights in a semester
- ...among other things!
Please contact us at email@example.com or 217-362-6410 with any concerns or questions.