Making Health a Priority
Find time to stay active while managing all your academics, work, extracurriculars, and social life with these great local resources.
- MU Sports - featuring Division III Men and Women sports, intramural sports, plus Cheerleading and Dance Team.
- Join a sport club - MU has a sport clubs that are waiting for you to sign up! Choose your favorite sport and get active.
- Join an intramural team - MU offers intramural sporting events throughout the year. Get a group of friends, make a team and some great memories!
- Visit all of Millikin's Exercise Science and Sports facilities featuring the Griswold Physical Education Center, Exercise Science & Sport Pavilion, the Decatur Indoor Sports Center (DISC), and much more! From the fitness center to indoor pools, personal training, and organized classes, MU has all you need to start and/or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Walk or bike to class - click here to view the Decatur Parks Interactive Map Trail
- Visit the park - Decatur offers wonderful outdoor venues for sports, activities, and community events. Featuring Lake Decatur, Hiking Trails, Gardens, D-Town Skate Park, and Dog Parks.
- Click here for a list of other local attractions.
- Decatur Park District
- Decatur Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Greater Decatur Chamber of Commerce
- Decatur Magazine
- Thrive Decatur Magazine
- Hickory Point Mall
- Dining out in Decatur
- Historic Lincoln Square and Merchant St
- Scovill Zoo