If you have lost or would like another copy of your diploma you must:
- Send a check or money order for $35 made out to Millikin University, Attn Registrar at 1305 West Main Street, Decatur, IL 62522.
- Include a letter with the money that clearly states the following:
- Name as you would like it to appear; what you majored in; any honors; year graduated.
- Your student ID number (if remembered); otherwise, your date of birth.
- Address where you would like the new diploma sent.
Turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. Please not that reprinted diplomas are 8”x10”, not the smaller sizes that used to be given. In addition, the signatures featured will be those of the current Board Chairman and President.
Visit the Center for Academic & Professional Performance for complimentary help with career assessments, online career tools, resume writing and referrals, mock interviews and more. We would also love to hear from alumni employers looking to hire recent graduates and interns. Please call 217.362.6424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audit a Class
Continue your lifelong learning by auditing a class at Millikin.
Planning a visit to Decatur? Check out some of the local resources.
Looking for that special MU gift? Shop Millikin for great gift ideas.
Fun Millikin Resources
In the house for a few weeks and trying to stay entertained? Check out our coloring pages of Bronze Man and Shilling Hall, or our Millkin University Trivia using the website to look up information. Post finished products to Instagram tagging @millikinalumni and #BigBlueCouchViews #Millikinalumni