We hope you enjoy the benefits associated with being an automatic member of our Alumni Association. The current benefits list is noted below. Since we are no longer sending printed benefit cards, just mention you are a Millikin University alumnus to receive your discount or privilege at these establishments.
- $99/night corporate rate at the Residence Inn Decatur/Forsyth (230 Lucile Avenue Forsyth, Illinois 62535) through this link: Book MU at Marriott.
- Receive a 15% discount at the following gift-giving websites using code ALUMNI15:
- Personal Creations: Personal Creations offers a wide variety of customizable gifts for every recipient and occasion.
- Shari’s Berries: Send chocolate covered strawberries, gourmet chocolates, delicious cake pops and other treats from Shari's Berries.
- Gifts.com: Gifts.com provides tens of thousands of expertly curated gifts and unique ideas.
- ProFlowers: ProFlowers offers a wide assortment of floral arrangements, plants and gifts for any occasion.
- Up to 20% discount for parking reservations at 32 airports nationwide on CheapAirportParking.org when you use promo code BIGBLUE.
- 50% discount on annual all-inclusive membership to the Decatur Indoor Sports Center (DISC). Includes access to fitness center, group fitness classes, child care, stroller club, indoor golf nights, discounts on birthday parties, pool passes and more! Must provide proof of alumni status. Visit the DISC (1295 W. Wood St.) or call 217-429-3472 for more information.
- 25% discount on facilities rental in the University Commons, including meeting rooms, lecture halls and/or banquet space. Contact the Campus Scheduler at email@example.com.
- 10% discount on all items in the Millikin Bookstore on campus or online virtual bookstore. Mention your alumni status at checkout, or use code MUALUMNI10 online.
- 10% discount on MU Fine Arts and Kirkland Fine Arts Center events purchased in person or by phone at 217.424.6318. (Excludes season tickets, previously purchased tickets and Vespers. This discount cannot be combined with other discounts. Discount is not available for online purchases.)
- 10% discount on food and beverages at on-campus dining eateries.
- Check out privileges at Staley Library. (Must show ID with current address to obtain library card, and must be renewed annually.)
- Tuition-free auditing of classes on a space-available basis; administrative fee of $50 applies for each semester. All transcripts are now ordered online at www.getmytranscript.org.
- Job search assistance is available through the Center for Academic and Professional Performance. Contact CAPP at 217.424.6294.
- Complimentary issues of Millikin Magazine.
- Free access to online resources through myMillikin, including the online alumni directory.
- Free use of our computer labs, with special arrangements made through Information Technology on a time-limited/need basis. Contact IT at 217.362.6488.