The mission of the Millikin University Alumni Association is to establish and enhance the bond between alumni and the university.
Through cooperative efforts with the Alumni & Development Office, the Alumni Association strives to:
- cultivate communication and fellowship among alumni
- encourage alumni support and service to the university
- support students in the transition to alumni status
Anyone who has received a degree from Millikin or any former students who successfully earned 12 credit hours or more at Millikin automatically become members of the Alumni Association. There is no fee required to participate.
Beyond maintaining your connection with Millikin, the Alumni Association also offers a variety of benefits and discounts toward university events, dining options, facility usage, and other services.
- Paul Lidy ’04, President
- Ted Bliefnick ’04, Vice President
- Morgan Trump Schaab ’11, Secretary
- Trevor May ’16/MBA ’17, Board Development Chair
- Shannon Black Marshall ’05, Chair
- Daryl Luster ’05
- Sue Vaughan Nelson ’66
- Britteny Dunson Soto ’10
- Jason White ’00
- Trevor May ’16, MBA ’17, Chair
- Janean Thompson Baird ’93
- Heather Wells Giannino ’05
- Mirinda Rothrock PACE/FLEX ’04
- Morgan Trump Schaab ’11
- Leon Yu ’13