Alumni Association Board
The mission of the Millikin University Alumni Association is to establish and enhance the bond between alumni and the university.
Through cooperative efforts with the Alumni Department, the Alumni Association strives to:
- cultivate communication and fellowship among alumni
- encourage alumni support and service to the university
- support students in the transition to alumni status
Anyone who has received a degree from Millikin or any former students who successfully earned 12 credit hours or more at Millikin automatically become members of the Alumni Association. There is no fee required to participate.
Beyond maintaining your connection with Millikin, the Alumni Association also offers a variety of benefits and discounts toward university events, dining options, facility usage, and other services.
- Paul Lidy ’04, President
- Darrah Hulva '14, Vice President
- Morgan Trump Schaab '11, Secretary
- Trevor May '16, MBA '17, Event Chair
- Morgan Trump Schaab '11, Chair
- Paul Lidy ’04
- Molly Heffernan '13
- Melissa Watson '99
- Darrah Hulva '14, Chair
- Britteny Dunson ’10
- Karen Krows '68
- Jamie Kowalczyk '13
- Daryl Luster ’05
- Trevor May ’16