On March 12, in light of the rapidly changing situation with the COVID-19 virus, President White contacted students, faculty and staff to announce measures to protect our campus community. Please visit millikin.edu/covid19 for up-to-date policy and information as it becomes available. The well-being of our alumni and friends is of highest importance to us. To that end, we must regretfully announce that all alumni and donor events between now and May 1 are canceled or postponed. Please contact email@example.com for alumni and donor event-related questions. Thank you!
October 7, 2020 (All day) to October 11, 2020 (All day)
Plan now to join Millikin faculty, staff, alumni and friends on a magical trip to the happiest place on earth! Enjoy the full Disney World experience with your MU family, Oct. 7-11, 2020.
Trip package includes:
- Four nights at the Caribbean Beach Resort at Walt Disney World.
- A five-day “Park Hopper” ticket for Walt Disney World, allowing you access to multiple parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom) on the same day.
- Guided history and design tours by Millikin faculty members Tom Robson, associate professor of theatre, and RJ Podeschi ’02/MBA ’04, associate professor of information systems
- Seating and backstage experiences for several parades and concerts with Big Blue alumni cast members (subject to availability)
- Group meal
- And much more!
- For a single occupancy room (one person, individual room): $1,900
- For a double occupancy room (two people sharing a room): $2,500
- *More than two in your room? Contact us for pricing options.
PLEASE NOTE: Participants will be responsible for their own travel to and from Orlando, in addition to food and beverage expenses outside of the group meal.
October 29, 2021 (All day) to November 7, 2021 (All day)
Burgundy and Provence Cruise with Best Trips Ever
October 29, 2021-November 7, 2021
Join Decatur’s renowned Best Trips Ever travel company and sail the chartered SS Catherine on the Rhône and Sôane rivers with fellow alumni and friends! Experience the finest wines and most beautiful wine country on this 10-day excursion through southern France, including an 8-day river cruise.
Trip package includes:
- Bus to/from Decatur to Chicago
- Round trip airfare and transfers
- 1 overnight stay in Paris
- Train to Lyon
- 8 day river cruise aboard SS Catherine
- All meals and drinks (including open bar)
- Lavishly appointed cabins/private bath
- Shore Excursions including a local expert-led village tour in Viviers, classic French cuisine class at Hôtel La Mirande, Masterpiece Collection tasting of delectable wines at Châteauneuf du Pape and more!
Costs per person (double occupancy):
- Open Balcony $6,199
- French Balcony $5,799
- High Window $5,299
- Plus Tax $399
Balance due: June 15, 2021
For additional details and/or to register, contact Linda Roberts at Best Trips Ever. Mention your Millikin affiliation when booking!