June 10, 2018, 12:00pm to June 24, 2018, 12:00pm
Join the Grande Blu as we unveil Italy again next summer! Experience the rich food and culture of bella Italia in this truly immersive experience, hosted by MU’s Alumni & Development Office, Center for Entrepreneurship and Center for International Education.
Highlights include a two-day excursion to the Food Valley, trips to cultural hidden gems in north-central Italy, visits with Millikin students studying in Urbania at MU’s partner school, Centro Studi Italiani, and a final stop in Rome.
Trip packages includes:
- 14 meals, including several multi-course dinners
- All transportation, group events and lodging in Italy
- Culture, food and language sessions hosted by Centro Studi Italiani
Packages start at $3,400 per person, plus airfare. $500 deposit due by Feb. 15.
October 10, 2018 (All day) to October 14, 2018 (All day)
Plan now to join Millikin faculty, staff, alumni and friends on a magical trip to the happiest place on earth! Enjoy the full Disney World experience with your MU family during the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Oct. 10-14, 2018.
Trip package includes:
- Four nights in a Walt Disney World moderate resort.
- A five-day “Park Hopper” ticket for Walt Disney World, allowing you access to multiple parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom) on the same day.
- Guided history and design tours by Millikin faculty members Tom Robson and Matt Albrecht
- Seating and backstage experiences for several parades and concerts with Big Blue alumni cast members (subject to availability)
- Trip T-shirt
- Group meal
- And much more!
PLEASE NOTE: Participants will be responsible for their own travel to and from Orlando, in addition to food and beverage expenses outside of the group meal.