April 30, 2018 (All day)
May 11, 2018, 11:30am
Join us for a great day of golf, fellowship and fun as we support the Big Blue Club and Millikin student-athletes! All proceeds go to the Big Blue Club to help support MU athletics.
Friday, May 11
South Side Country Club, Decatur
11:30 a.m. Check-in/Lunch
1 p.m. Shotgun Start
$600 per team ($150 per individual)
- Green fees for a team of four
- Dinner/awards following tournament
- Millikin hat
- $50 per individual charitable gift to the Big Blue athletic program of your choice
Visit the Big Blue Club Golf Outing Facebook page for the latest updates and more.
Alumni, friends and businesses: Help support Millikin athletics and show your Big Blue pride! Be a part of the action and sponsor a hole and/or Millikin legend (coach/athlete/alum/MU supporter) for $200. For more information, contact Head Men’s Golf Coach Sam Osborne ’10 at 217.521.0779 or Head Men’s Soccer Coach Chad Jones ’93 at 217.855.6577.
June 10, 2018, 12:00pm to June 24, 2018, 12:00pm
Join the Grande Blu as we unveil Italy again next summer! Experience the rich food and culture of bella Italia in this truly immersive experience, hosted by MU’s Alumni & Development Office, Center for Entrepreneurship and Center for International Education.
Highlights include a two-day excursion to the Food Valley, trips to cultural hidden gems in north-central Italy, visits with Millikin students studying in Urbania at MU’s partner school, Centro Studi Italiani, and a final stop in Rome.
Trip packages includes:
- 14 meals, including several multi-course dinners
- All transportation, group events and lodging in Italy
- Culture, food and language sessions hosted by Centro Studi Italiani
Packages start at $3,400 per person, plus airfare. $500 deposit due by Feb. 15.
October 10, 2018 (All day) to October 14, 2018 (All day)
Plan now to join Millikin faculty, staff, alumni and friends on a magical trip to the happiest place on earth! Enjoy the full Disney World experience with your MU family during the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Oct. 10-14, 2018.
Trip package includes:
- Four nights in a Walt Disney World moderate resort.
- A five-day “Park Hopper” ticket for Walt Disney World, allowing you access to multiple parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom) on the same day.
- Guided history and design tours by Millikin faculty members Tom Robson and Matt Albrecht
- Seating and backstage experiences for several parades and concerts with Big Blue alumni cast members (subject to availability)
- Trip T-shirt
- Group meal
- And much more!
PLEASE NOTE: Participants will be responsible for their own travel to and from Orlando, in addition to food and beverage expenses outside of the group meal.