Earn a degree on your schedule.
PACE is designed for individuals who want a more flexible way to earn a degree. Accelerated classes take place online and during evenings and weekends. New offerings provide a similar flexibility but may incorporate daytime courses. You'll be able to work closely with an advisor to create a schedule that fits your unique schedule and lifestyle.
Who should consider PACE?
You are eligible for PACE if you have a professional licensure (RN or Educator Licensure) or meet three of the following requirements:
- Student must be age 24 on admission/re-admission to Millikin University
- Student has a dependent other than a spouse
- Student has at least one year identifying themselves as something other than a student
- Student is financially independent of parents
- Student intends to work full-time (a minimum of 32 hours) while enrolled in courses at Millikin