The mission of the Tabor School of Business Dean’s Business Council is to provide external perspective and review, as well as advocacy and support for the school’s programs, strategic direction, and overall objectives.
The objectives of the Dean’s Business Council include, but are not limited to:
- Advising the School, through the Dean, on issues that impact mission and strategy
- Serving as a sounding council on planning issues, new programs, and activities
- Identifying opportunities for students to interact with business, both public and nonprofit organizations, through internships, mentoring, and performance learning
- Serving as an advocate for the school’s interest with the external community and building important ties and connections between the Tabor School of Business and the community
- Bringing business executives into the classrooms and other close contact with students and faculty in both formal and informal settings.
- Sheri Eichelberger '83, Chair
- Tony Douglass '05
- Trevor May '16/MBA '17
- Zane Peterson '11
- Jamie Rockhold '14
- Bob Smith '75
- Kevin Stocks '13
- Bob Swartz '99
- David Weatherford '81