Study Abroad Application Forms

There are several forms that must be completed in order to study abroad through Millikin University. You can pick up the forms at the Center for International Education in Shilling Hall 205. The forms you'll need to complete include:

All students who are studying abroad through Millikin, whether its for a full semester or a short immersion course led by an MU faculty member, you must fill out all of the required paperwork.