Fall Unified Auditions
Julius Caesar & Sister Act
Monday, August 20 - Saturday, August 25
***There has been a time change for callbacks. Please see new times below***
Process for Auditions
- You will have 2 minutes to present a song and monologue.
- Please choose a selection from the 1970's Pop/Disco era that you feel represents the character(s) for which you wish to be considered. Artists include but are not limited to:
- The Bee Gees | Chaka Khan | Cher | Donna Summer | Earth Wind and Fire | Gloria Gaynor | Kool and the Gang | The Spinners | The Tramps | etc...
Please prepare a monologue from a Shakespeare play of your choosing. As Julius Caesar will be exploring gender neutral casting, your selection does not need to adhere to gender accuracy.
Tuesday, August 21
- Learn Sister Act dance combination 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm - Old Gym Dance Studio.
Friday, January 24
- Show Sister Act Dance combination from 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm - Old Gym Dance Studio
- Required shoes
- Character shoes for men and women (2.5" minimum heel)
For Vocal and Acting Auditions
- Freshmen and Juniors will present songs and monologues on Wednesday night, August 22 - KFAC
- Sophomores and Seniors will present songs and monologues on Thursday night, August 23 - KFAC
- Julius Caesar: Saturday, August 25 - 10:00am - 1:00pm Albert Taylor
- Sister Act: Saturday, August 25 - 2:00pm - 6:00pm KFAC
At a Glance
- Monday, August 20 - 6:00-9:00 - Freshman/Transfer Audition Workshop - KFAC
- Tuesday, August 21 - 6:00-10:00 - Learn Dance Combination - OG
- Wednesday, August 22- 6:30-9:30 - Freshmen and Juniors songs and monologues - KFAC
- Thursday, August 23 - 6:30-9:30 - Sophomores and Seniors songs and monologues - KFAC
- Friday, August 24 - 6:00-10:00 - Dance Call - OG
- Saturday, August 25 - 10:00-1:00 - Julius Caesar - Callbacks - Albert Taylor
- Saturday, August 27 - 2:00pm - 6:00pm - Sister Act - Callbacks - KFAC
*Additional Audition Information Will Be Available On The Moodle Unified Auditions Page*
Please keep your eyes on your email in August for instructions on how to sign up for auditions. If you DO NOT receive an email regarding sign-ups, please contact Melanie Wilson. Callback materials will be available on the Mainstage Moodle Page.