Fall Unified Auditions
Medea | Chicago
Tuesday, August 27 - Saturday, August 31
- You will have 2 minutes to present a monologue and a song. Auditions will be timed.
- Please prepare an up-tempo song by Kander and Ebb or Cy Coleman that is character driven and nods to the Vaudelville style. Please DO NOT sing from the show.
Please prepare a 60 second dramatic monologue that is active and in which the character tells a story.
Dance Calls - Old Gym Dance Studio
- Tuesday, August 27 - 6:00pm - 10:00pm - Learn Chicago dance combination
- Friday, August 30 - 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm - Show Chicago Dance combinations
- Required Shoes - Character shoes are required for all. Women and those who identify as women must have 2.5" heels. Style of shoe is optional (t-strap/ankle strap)
Vocal and Acting Calls - KFAC
- Wednesday, August 28 - 6:30pm - 10:00pm Sophomores and Seniors will present songs and monologues
- Thursday, August 29- 6:30pm - 10:00pm Freshmen and Juniors will present songs and monologues
- Transfers and non-majors may choose either night
- Medea: Saturday, August 31 - 10:00am - 1:00pm Albert Taylor
- Chicago: Saturday, August 31 - 2:00pm - 6:00pm KFAC
At a Glance
- Tuesday, August 27 - 6:00pm - 10:00pm - Learn Dance Combinations - OG
- Wednesday, August 28 - 6:30pm - 9:30pm - Sophomores and Seniors songs and monologues - KFAC
- Thursday, August 29 - 6:30pm - 9:30pm - Freshmen and Juniors songs and monologues - KFAC
- Friday, August 30 - 6:00pm - 10:00pm - Dance Call - OG
- Saturday, August 31 - 10:00pm - 1:00pm - Medea - Callbacks - Albert Taylor
- Saturday, August 31 - 2:00pm - 6:00pm - Chicago - Callbacks - KFAC
*Additional Audition Information Will Be Available On The Moodle Unified Auditions Page*
Please look for an email in August containing instructions on how to sign up for auditions. If you DO NOT receive an email regarding sign-ups, please contact Melanie Wilson. Callback materials will be available on the Mainstage Moodle Page.