A Sociology Minor requires the following courses:
- SO100 Introduction to Sociology
- SO201 Statistical Methods in the Behavioral Sciences
- SO221 Methods of Social Research
- SO250 Approaches to Sociological Theory
- In addition, the student must take three additional courses at the 300 or above level in sociology or the following approved courses from Organizational Leadership, Human Services, Psychology and Communication: OL300, OL310, OL344, HM316, HM317, HM318, HM321, PS360, CO332 or other courses approved by the department chair.