CFA Scholarship Requirements for Art Department
The College of Fine Arts annually awards a number of scholarships to prospective students who are pursuing studies in Art. These awards are based on talent and/or academic achievement and are renewed each year a student remains enrolled in the College of Fine Arts. You must first be admitted to Millikin before you can apply for scholarships.
To apply for the College of Fine Arts Scholarship in Art, you must:
1. Submit the scholarship application.
- Admitted students can submit their application on their myVIP page.
2. Submit an Artist Statement
- A one-page essay indicating an applicant’s motivation for wishing to study at Millikin.
3. Submit Your Portfolio
- Once you have been accepted into the university and you want to apply for a CFA Scholarship, you can submit your portfolio and other application materials at https://millikin.edu/art/how-apply/portfolio-review.
*Specific details on how to submit your materials are found on the scholarship application.
University Scholarships & Grants
Millikin University offers a number of additional scholarships each requiring unique qualifications. For a list of scholarships, requirements, and application deadlines, visit the Millikin Scholarships & Grants page.
Millikin University is committed to working with families to find ways in which to manage the costs of our valuable education. For more information about financial assistance available to students, including FAFSA deadlines and frequently asked questions, visit our Financial Assistance page.