The office of Inclusion and Student Engagement seeks to expand the scope of the campus community and maximize abilities to perform through intentional programs and conversations.
The Office of Inclusion and Student Engagement understands Millikin University’s ever changing campus climate and approach this through
- Creating and implementing programs
- Developing and supporting initiatives
- Generating news and awareness
- Pinpointing resources
- Inspiring leadership
- Recommending solutions
To advance the development of the whole student and support the mission of Millikin.
Inclusion, Difference, Respect, Conversations, Commitment, Open doors
Learning Outcomes: As a result in engaging with the Office of Inclusion and Student Engagement students will…
- Feel a sense of belonging and purpose
- Renew understanding of their identity and develop a diverse global mindset
- Participate in service experiences with campus and community partners
- Become a vital contributing campus community leader