What's Happening at the Writing Center
The Writing Center will close for Spring Break on Thursday, March 9, at 10 p.m. and will reopen on Monday, March 20, at 1 p.m. Have a restful Break!
Congratulations to our writing consultant Brittany Larsen, who has been accepted into the Com/Rhet graduate program at Illinois State University! We're so proud of you!
Be sure to make your appointments early. We fill up fast!
Need help with the 8th ed. MLA? Come see us--we can help!
Lower RTUC, Room 120
Hours of Operation
Monday: 1-10 p.m.
Tuesday: 1-10 p.m.
Wednesday: 1-10 p.m.
Thursday: 1-10 p.m.
Sunday: 6-10 p.m.
Download the schedule for our Writing Consultants.
Schedule an Appointment
It's easy to make an appointment!
- Go to myMillikin > Academics
- Click on The Writing Center icon or click below for direct access:
- Fill out the appointment request, and you're done! You'll receive confirmation of your appointment AND a reminder the day before.
- 1-7 page paper: schedule 30 min.
- 8-12 page paper: schedule 60 min 12+pages will need multiple sessions.
What to bring with you
- A copy of your assignment
- Any course materials that might help
- A hard copy of your draft if you need one.
- NO laptops, please!
We understand life happens, so if you need to reschedule let us know.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let us know! No-shows keep others (and maybe you?) from getting an appointment at this very busy time. Just email us if you can't make it. Thanks for your cooperation!