What's Happening at the Writing Center
The Writing Center is now closed until September, at which time we will have relocated to the third floor of the new University Commons! Have a safe and restful summer!
Need help with the 8th ed. MLA? Come see us--we can help!
Lower RTUC, Room 120
Hours of Operation
Monday: 1-10 p.m.
Tuesday: 1-10 p.m.
Wednesday: 1-10 p.m.
Thursday: 1-10 p.m.
Sunday: 6-10 p.m.
Download the schedule for our Writing Consultants.
Schedule an Appointment
No appointments available on the day you want? No problem--just click on the Get More Times button to open our second appointment calendar!
- Go to myMillikin > Academics
- Click on The Writing Center icon or click below for direct access:
- Fill out the appointment request, and you're done! You'll receive confirmation of your appointment AND a reminder the day before.
- 1-7 page paper: schedule 30 min.
- 8-12 page paper: schedule 60 min 12+pages will need multiple sessions.
What to bring with you
- A copy of your assignment
- Any course materials that might help
- A hard copy of your draft if you need one.
- NO laptops, please!
We understand life happens, so if you need to reschedule let us know.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let us know! No-shows keep others (and maybe you?) from getting an appointment at this very busy time. Just email us if you can't make it. Thanks for your cooperation!