All parents and family of current Millikin students are invited to become members of the Parent & Family Association. Membership fees help to fund Parent & Family Association Scholarships awarded each year at the Spring Honors Convocation in April. Spring 2012 recipients included:
- Brandon Barney, Senior - Riverton, IL
- Camille McClendon, Junior, Hazelwood, MO
- Brendan Bauers, Sophomore, Carol Stream, IL
- Jamie O'Halloran, Sophomore, Geneva, IL
The Parent & Family Association also conducts fundraisers, such as the sale of Survival Kits
which are distributed during finals week. Profits from these support funding for the PFA scholarships for students as well and funding for Fall Family Weekend. Membership
and Survival Kits
can be purchased online here: Student Development's Market Place
We would also like to provide you the option of downloading a membership form
. Please make your check payable to: Millikin University, enclose your membership form and send to:
1184 W. Main St. Sh205
Decatur, IL 62522
Millikin Parent & Family Association Membership Benefits:
• Family Matters Newsletter & on-going communication about university events.
• Campus socials to help you network with Millikin families in your own community.
• Campus & vendor discounts throughout the year. Visit www.millikin.edu/parentperks
to see what discounts you will receive by using your Millikin Parent & Family Association card!