Quicklinks
myMILLIKIN |
Search
Millikin Home
Big Blue RSS
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Conservatory of Music 

School of Music Office, 1913

The Conservatory of Music opened in 1913 and did not lack for style. The rich decor enhanced the already beautiful architectural elements indoors. The turn of the millennium saw a renovation and expansion of the building thanks to C.D. and Patricia Perkinson. The building is now named after the couple.

 
 
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
 
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Guest