Mailroom & Package Pick-up Hours
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed for Lunch 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
All mail/packages are to be picked up at the Campus Mail Center in Shilling Hall – 104A Yellow "Package Notification" slips are placed in mailboxes when students have a package. You must have your student ID card to pick up packages.
For any lost combinations/mailbox numbers – please go to the Student Life Office located in Shilling Hall – room 205
Mail should be addressed as follows:
Residence Hall Address
Decatur, IL. 62522
Residence Hall Addresses
Blackburn Hall 105 N. Oakland Ave.
Hessler Hall 260 N. Oakland Ave.
Mills Hall 225 N. Oakland Ave.
New Hall 2 1177 W. Main
New Hall 3 1212 W. Wood
New Hall 4 1188 W. Wood
Jack C. Dolson Hall 210 N. Oakland
Walker Hall 125 N. Oakland
Weck Hall 1211 W. Main
Millikin East Apartments 1371 W. Main
Millikin West Apartment 1375 W. Main
The following are off-campus addresses and should not include Millikin University in the address:
Woods Apts. 1135 W. Wood Street 62522-2853
Alpha Chi Omega: 299 N. Fairview 62522
Alpha Tau Omega: 164 Park Place 62522
Delta Delta Delta: 111 Park Place 62522
Pi Beta Phi: 235 N Fairview 62522
Sigma Alpha Epsilon: 1165 W. Main St. 62522
Tau Kappa Epsilon: 1225 W. Main St. 62622
Millikin University Student Mail Policy
- All mail/packages are picked up at the Campus Mail Center, located in Shilling Hall 104A
- You must have your student ID to pick up any packages
- Students will be given their mailbox number and combination at their first floor meeting upon their arrival to campus.
- Stamped letters and packages under 16oz. may be mailed from the Campus Mail Center.
- Packages over 16oz. must be mailed from the local Post Office.
- Faxes may be sent from the Campus Mail Center for a charge per page to 217-424-3993 Attention: (Your name)
- Stamps may be purchased from a vending machine outside of the Campus Mail Center or from the University Information Center, located in RTUC or the Campus Bookstore.