Millikin Home
Big Blue RSS
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Additional Accomondations and Services 
Millikin University > Office of Residence Life > FAQs > Additional Accomondations and Services

I have a child, can I live in the Residence Halls?

While our traditional residence halls do not lend themselves to being the proper environment for children, Millikin does offer family housing for those students with dependents or spouses. Please contact the Office of Residence Life for more information.

What if I have a medical condition or disability?

If you have a documented medical condition or disability, please contact the Office of Residence Life prior to completing your housing application. Your housing application must be submitted along with proper documentation from your doctor in order to assist us in assigning you to the proper accommodations. If you are in need of special accommodations such as a single room, air conditioning, an ADA room, or housing on a ground floor, it is imperative that you submit your housing application prior to the deadline. After the housing application deadline, we cannot guarantee our ability to grant special requests.

Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL