Millikin Home
Big Blue RSS
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Readmission Policies 
Students wishing to return to Millikin after one or more terms of absence should complete an Application for Re-Admission.

Suspended students who wish to return to Millikin in a subsequent semester should submit an Application for Re-Admission to the University Registrar as well as a written petition to the Council on Student and Academic Standards. Written petitions should address how students' ability to meet academic requirements has improved. Petitioning the Council does not assure reinstatement.
Millikin University - Decatur, IL
Millikin University - Decatur, IL