Why get your MBA at Millikin?
Think Like an Executive
Our Executive and Fast-Track MBAs provide two unique experiences tailored to the diverse needs of today's ambitious business professionals. The Executive MBA is 17 months of evening classes geared toward working adults. The 12-month Fast-Track MBA offers accelerated day classes for recent college graduates.
Our MBA faculty are more than teachers – they are seasoned professionals, entrepreneurs with their own businesses, CEOs, consultants for Fortune 500 companies, and award-winning authors.
Work in Teams and Build Networks
A key strength of the Millikin MBA lies in its team-learning cohort model. The teams comprise students of diverse backgrounds who collaborate in order to solve real business problems. This team environment, rich in support, allows students to take advantage of networking opportunities.
High-Tech Learning Environment
Students have access to a dedicated MBA suite that features videoconferencing and presentation recording capabilities used for both local and remote instruction.
Graduate Assistantship Opportunities
MBA graduate assistantships may be available to a select group of high-achieving students.
MBA "Boot Camp"
Both programs kick off with a review of basic business fundamentals during an experience fondly referred to as MBA "Boot Camp." A wide-range of C-Suite faculty cover critical business topics and concepts to prepare students of every background for success after the completion of their degree.
- Our MBA programs have graduated over 200 students since the program began in 2001
- Average class size is 20-25 for the Executive Program and 10-15 for the Fast-Track Program
- Average age in the MBA program is 32 for the Executive Program and 22 for the Fast-Track Program
- Our MBA students have various undergraduate degrees including accounting, healthcare fields, engineering, managed information systems, human resource management
- Our MBA students have obtained advanced degrees from universities in China, India, Germany, as well as the U.S.
- Students come from a wide spectrum of corporations including, Bunn Capitol, Caterpillar, Exelon, Verizon, ADM, Tate & Lyle, Wells Fargo, Mueller, PPG
- Students in the Executive Program have worked in their field for an average of 10 years
- ACBSP Accredited