Fall 2017 Wind Ensemble Auditions
The list of instruments below contains a link to download and print your audition music for Fall 2017. Percussionists audition material and times are posted at the Percussion House.
All students participating in Wind Ensemble are required to audition.
Auditions will be held in Kirkland room 136 on August 20, 2017 from 11 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sign up sheets for specific audition times will be posted in the School of Music Lobby one week prior to auditions.
Wind Ensemble rehearses Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 3:15-4:45 p.m. Students must register for MO 122 to participate. First rehearsal of the semester is Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Instrument audition times
- Flute 20171:00-2:00 p.m.
- Oboe 2017 2:00-2:30 p.m.
- Bassoon 2017 2:00-2:30 p.m.
- Clarinet 2017 11 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Bass Clarinet 2017 11 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
- Saxophone 2017 11 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Trumpet 2017 2:45-5:00 p.m.
- Horn 2017 2:45-5:00 p.m.
- Trombone 2017 2:45-5:00 p.m.
- Euphonium 2017 2:45-5:00 p.m.
- Tuba 2017 2:45-5:00 p.m.
- Men - black tuxedo, white shirt, black bow tie, black shoes and socks
- Women - black concert dress purchased through the Band Department for approximately $75. Orders will be placed during first week of class.
For additional information, contact Dr. Gary Shaw