With the skills you will develop in Arts Technology, you will be prepared to do creative work for a variety of industries, and to make your own opportunities in the ever-changing creative economy.
- Audio Engineer
- Concert/exhibition lighting designer
- Sound reinforcement for performance venues
- Graphic and web designer
- Film soundtrack production
- Audio/video/podcast producer
- Sound/video director or technician
- Art director for commercial, TV, film, print
- Corporate media specialist
- Digital and social media marketing
- Audio production for video
- Motion-graphic designer
- Animator Theatrical projection designer
- .....and many more
In courses across the major students are challenged to create projects that use visual communication techniques to solve business and artistic problems.