Travel & Culture Package $3,000
Private "Studio" Apartment +$350 (limited quantity available
Round-trip from Chicago O'hare to Milan Malpensa
$364 per credit hour
ET360/IN350: $195 (translators, business visits, technology)
MK360: $75 (translator, technology)
TH331/IN350: $120 (notebooks, performance space, technology)
PY160/IN350: $835 (trips to Padova and Pisa w/ English speaking guide and lunch, technology)
Bella Musica: $525 (pianos, two recital venues w/ transportation, technology)
- University Wide Comprehensive Fee: $11 per credit
- Meals: Approx. $25-50/day if eating at restaurants. Apartments have kitchens if choose to eat in.
- Passport $135
- ISIC (International Student Identification Card): $22 - required for all students. Cost charged to MU account.
- Gifts/Trinkets Optional
- Non-program related travel Optional
Student Travel Contract
Students who would like to enroll in the program must first complete the Student Travel Contract by April 3, 2014
. Included with the Travel Contract is a nonrefundable initial payment of $500. The balance of the payment will be added to your Millikin billing account (for visiting students full payment must be received prior to the beginning of the course).
International Scholarship Search
Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan
– student must be enrolled in at least 6 credits during Summer Program: Urbania, Italy. The PLUS loan requires successful completion of a credit check. The interest rate is 6.41% and there is a 4% origination fee. Repayment begins 60 days after the loan is fully disbursed – or the loan can be deferred upon the parent’s request.
Private/Alternative Educational Loan for students
– student will need a credit-worthy co-borrower. Interest rates will vary from lender to lender. Students should allow approximately 4 weeks for the Alternative loan to process.
To discuss loan programs, please see Nancy Askins in the Student Service Center – Shilling Hall - o
r email firstname.lastname@example.org