Round-trip from Chicago O'hare to Milan Malpensa
TRAVEL & CULTURE PACKAGE
Includes airport shuttle, shared apartment (fully furnished), conversational Italian, museum pass, 3 Wednesday afternoon excursions, weekend excursion to Modena and Parma, weekend excursion to Verona & Venice, and full day in Florence.
Travel & Culture Package $2,775
Private "Studio" Apartment +$350 (limited quantity available
$364 per credit hour + lab fees (TBD)
- University Wide Comprehensive Fee: $11 per credit
- Meals: Approx. $25-50/day if eating at restaurants. Apartments have kitchens if choose to eat in.
- Passport $135
- ISIC (International Student Identification Card): $22 - required for all students. Cost charged to MU account.
- Gifts/Trinkets Optional
- Non-program related travel Optional
Student Travel Contract
Students who would like to enroll in the program must first complete the Student Travel Contract (Due Date TBA - March 2014). Included with the Travel Contract is a nonrefundable deposit of $500. Balance of Payment due by TBA (April 2014).
Millikin International Fellows Scholarship
(Due March 8, 2014)
International Scholarship Search
Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan
– student must be enrolled in at least 6 credits during Summer Program: Urbania, Italy. The PLUS loan requires successful completion of a credit check. The interest rate is 6.41% and there is a 4% origination fee. Repayment begins 60 days after the loan is fully disbursed – or the loan can be deferred upon the parent’s request.
Private/Alternative Educational Loan for students
– student will need a credit-worthy co-borrower. Interest rates will vary from lender to lender. Students should allow approximately 4 weeks for the Alternative loan to process.
To discuss loan programs, please see Nancy Askins in the Student Service Center – Shilling Hall - o
r email email@example.com