How to Find Us
- Dr. Paris Barnes, Chair: 217.424.6722, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 217.424.6722
- Office: Leighty-Tabor Science Center, Room 427
Dr. George Bennett
Dr. Bennett is an organic chemist who is interested in environmentally benign (green) syntheses.
Professor of Chemistry, Millikin University
Dr. Bennett teaches:
- CH301 Organic Chemistry I
- CH302 Organic Chemistry II
- CH251 Intermediate Chemistry Laboratory I: Organic/Analytical
- CH252 Intermediate Chemistry Laboratory II: Organic/Inorganic Synthesis
- CH254 Introduction to Research
- CH422 Spectroscopy and Advanced Instrumentation
- CH490 Medicinal Chemistry
General Research Interests: Green chemistry applied to synthetic methodology and total synthesis of compounds of potential pharmaceutical interest; ethics of green chemistry, chemistry education; history of chemistry.